IMD Scientist Recruitment 2021: The Indian Meteorological Department has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 54 Scientist C/D/E Job Vacancies. The last date for submission of the application form is 05-03-2021. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria of the IMD job notification.
IMD Scientist Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department: Indian Meteorological Department
- Category: Central Govt Job Notification
- Total Vacancies: 54
- Advertisement No.: 01/2021-IMD
- Name of the Post: Scientist C, D, and E Levels
|NAME OF THE POST
|NO OF VACANCIES
Eligibility Criteria for IMD Scientist Recruitment 2021
Candidate must have completed
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Physics or Mathematics or Chemistry or Meteorology or Atmospheric Science/ Atmospheric Physics or Oceanography or Geophysics (with Meteorology)/ Remote Sensing or equivalent subject from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. OR
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant…. Refer to the official notification for full details.
Applicants’ age limit is between Applicant’s upper age limit is 40-50 years.
Salary For IMD Scientist Recruitment 2021
Candidates will receive a pay of Rs.123100 – 208700/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
How to Apply IMD Scientist Recruitment 2021
Eligible and Interested Aspirants can apply online through the IMD official web portal before the last date.
Only online applications will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered
- Open IMD official website www.imd.gov.in
- Find the career/recruitment section
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Then, Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Now click on the submit the form
- Take a print out of the application for future reference
Dates to Remember for IMD Recruitment 2021
Opening Date: 22-01-2021
Last Date: 05-03-2021